Terms of Service
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by Go Social Lab. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Go Social Lab’s website for only personal, non-commercial transitory viewing. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Go Social Lab’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Go Social Lab at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Go Social Lab’s website are provided “as is”. Go Social Lab makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Go Social Lab does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Go Social Lab or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Go Social Lab’s Internet site, even if Go Social Lab or a Go Social Lab’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Payments on Go Social Lab are processed using a secure and verified payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information input through our website. The secure method of accepting payments is processed using 256-bit SSL encryption. By purchasing our services you are explicitly agreeing that you clearly understand and agree to what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via your credit card or debit card institution. Furthermore, you have authorization to use the credit card, debit card, or any other payment source used to make the purchase. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute or chargeback, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account, and/or permanently ban your IP address. We will also submit all evidence on file to the other party. Users acknowledge chargebacks, disputes, or payment reversals will not be carried out prior to discussing the situation with our support team.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Go Social Lab’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Go Social Lab does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Go Social Lab may make changes to the materials contained on its website without notice. Go Social Lab does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Go Social Lab has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Go Social Lab of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Go Social Lab’s website shall be governed by the laws of the UAE without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions apply to the use of a website.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please email us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Customers who are not completely satisfied with our services may request a full refund within the first 30 days of their purchase. Refunds will be processed through our customer support agents who can be reached at [email protected]. Refunds are not applicable to free credits or services. Go Social Lab reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction and all refunds must be processed in due diligence and due process. You are not eligible to ask for a refund when the order of our digital products is confirmed and completed. Once our products are sent and delivered, you cannot return them and get a refund. If you encounter any issues in receiving or downloading any of our digital products, please refer to our customer support. Any inquiries about our Refund Policy should be sent via email.
- Go Social Lab is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Go Social Lab at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username to obtain the required information for the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise, distribute your username to any third parties.
- The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the services’ continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operability.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the Go Social Lab service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.